Samsung has been manufacturing its series of Samsung Galaxy flagship phones for years. With the features and specifications enhancing yearly with the progress of time and advancement of technology, Samsung and its creators of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 do not fail to impress us in 2016.
Top Class Note 7 Features
Since its last Note release, Samsung has started to improve on its Galaxy Note series by making it more user friendly and a phone that can be easily adapted to. The Galaxy Notes ever growing popularity was due to its super sized 5.7 inch screen which was Super AMOLED, with a QHD resolution. This year, the Note 7 has the same display features that got it popular in the first place , but this time it has broken boundaries by introducing and supporting the HDR quality in their phones, thereby being the first android smart phone to have done that.
The Samsung Note 7’s breakthrough eye catching features do not end here… Finally your childhood dream of having gadgets like those seen in some Spy movies have come true. This time, the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has its own iris scanner, integrated on the top of the phone and a finger print scanner. The iris scanner has multiple important functions like recognizing identities, making payments and for securing files. Another feature is the finger print scanner as it was in the last phone and similarly installed in the Note 7. As usual, an added security feature that is one of its kind.
Detailed Improvements in New Note 7
Of course Samsung Galaxy Note can not be a Note until it has its own stylus. The stylus has been improved by imitating a common ball pen. The 0.7 mm tip is more sensitive and smaller than ever. Furthermore, it allows individuals to search google for translations, meanings, grammars, zoom and while your at it, can create your personalized GIFs.
One improvement that Samsung Galaxy Note 7 did was getting rid of the micro USB and bringing in the USB Type C- one that connects all, according to us the best connectivity option. The phone also has a non-removable, fast charging , 3500 mAh battery.
Colors that Compliment Note Design
The Note will be introduced with its own range of colors and will be available in black, silver, gold and a new addition – the Blue Coral with gold and blue touches. There is no significant weak point but a whole lot of improvements that are amplified by the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, which is still something we can overlook by upgrading it.
Last of all, you will get a 256 GB microSD card or a free Galaxy Fit bands in a few markets as a part of the deal, though to get your own VR headset you will have to spend more.
Full Highlighted Specifications for Samsung Note 7
- CPU: 64-bit 2.3 Ghz quad-core Exynos M1 + 2.3 Ghz quad-core Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 530/Mali-T880 MP12
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821/Exynos 8890
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Touchwiz
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE (Cat.9)
- Dimensions: 207.8 x 122.5 x 98.6 mm; 169 grams
- 5.7-inch curved 2.5D Super AMOLED with QHD (1440 x 2560 pixels) resolution
- Gorilla Glass 5, Always-on Mode
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4
- Internal: 64 GB UFS 2.0
- Card slot: yes, by up to 256 GB
- Primary: 12 MP dual-pixel with LED, OIS, phase-detection AF, f/17
- 4K video at 30fps, slo-mo HD at 240 fps, HDR
- Secondary: 5 MP, f/1.7, HDR
- IP68-certified for water and dust-resistance
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Wi-Fi ac, Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 3500 mAh, non-removable, fast-charging
- Iris and fingerprint scanning
- Colors: Silver, Black Onyx, Gold Platinum, Blue Coral
- Price: $770